martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

About.com Health: Ladies Only: National Women's Health Week

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Kristin Kane, your About Health Editor
It's National Women's Health Week, a good reminder for all of us ladies to take time out of our busy schedules and refocus on what we can do to live healthier, happier lives. So, no one look at me funny when I spend part of my break in warrior I in the spare conference room today. (Yes, I'm serious!)

One Day at a Time
Here at About.com, we're all about making things easier. Visit our one-stop shop -- Small Steps, Healthier Lives -- to get a jump start on eating right, getting moving, and taking charge of your wellness. (Get info on free women's health events near you, too.)

Serenity Now
Like many things in life, a woman's experience with stress can be quite different than a man's -- but I bet I didn't need to tell you that. Put as much effort into finding ways to manage what gets you riled up as you do trying to fit in every last to-do.

You vs. the Scale
It always makes me sad when a friend laments over a pound or two, though I can't say that I haven't fallen into that body trap once or twice. It's so important that we all keep perspective about what a healthy weight is and really only set out to lose what we need to.

Sex Ed
OK. It's time we had 'the talk.' Well, on second thought, I'm sure you are already well aware of some of the ways you can practice safer sex. (That, and I'm not your mother.) But it never hurts to review what can be life-saving tips.

 


Health Ads
Featured Articles
Follow About.com Health on Twitter!
Why Do I Have to See My Doc About Test Results?
Cancer and Health Insurance Considerations
Choosing Protective Sunglasses
Causes of a Late Period
Can You Really Sweat Out Toxins?

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Health newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Reader to Reader
"How I Support a Cure for Lung Cancer"
Overcoming a Fear of Flying
Early Miscarriage Stories

Advertisement

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog